Ancoris Capital Partners Privacy Notice
Welcome to the Ancoris Capital Partners Internet Site (the “Site”). It is owned and operated by Ancoris Capital Partners LLC (“Ancoris Capital Partners,” “we,” “us,” or “our.”). Ancoris Capital Partners recognizes how important it is for you to feel confident in the knowledge that your personal financial information is secure. We are committed to protecting and safeguarding the personal and financial information that you have entrusted to us.
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit or interact with our Site.
Information You Give Us – We will collect the personal information that you provide us. For example, we may ask you to provide personal information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number as part of normal business operations.
Information we get from your use of our website or services – When you browse or use our Site, we collect information about the services you use, other websites you have visited and personal preferences. Our Site may use “cookies” or similar technologies to enhance a user experience. A cookie is a small file placed on your device or computer. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or mobile device. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site. We use these technologies to collect and store information about you when you interact with services or products that we offer.
How we use Personal Information
Ancoris Capital Partners collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests.
- To improve our Site – We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To communicate with you – Your contact information may be used to send you information and updates. It also may be used to respond to your inquiries. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Site.
- Protect our rights or comply with legal process – We may disclose your personal information to investigate or enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Ancoris Capital Partners; to comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request; or to protect Ancoris Capital Partners’ rights or property or the safety of Ancoris Capital Partners, our customers, employees, or others.
- Sale or merger – We also may disclose your personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of Ancoris Capital Partners’ assets.
Ancoris Capital Partners will use, disclose and otherwise process personal information for its business, administrative, and marketing purposes and for the purposes of compliance with applicable laws and to assert and protect their legal interests.
Personal information is not shared with any unaffiliated third-parties for their marketing purposes.
437 Madison Avenue, 34th Floor
New York, NY 10022